SLIDER

Monday, June 13, 2011

I Am Master

No, really, I earned my Master's of Science in Communication Disorders and Sciences this afternoon. Turns out only 5% of people in this country have graduate degrees. Now I can stop bugging Alex about wanting to be in the 90th percentile. Here are a few pics from walking in the UO College of Ed ceremony. As if you care.



Me, diploma cover in hand.




With my CDS homies waiting for our names to be called.


Jo, Sarah and Emma post-grad.




Proud supporters (emotional and financial). Thanks, boys, I owe you one. Or a few. Who am I kidding, several thousand.



Signed: Joanna Close, MS, CF-SLP








1 comment:

  1. ROCKstar Joanna. Pure and simple. Well done! Don't stop coming down to Eugene - you always have a place to stay with us.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design