SLIDER

Monday, August 29, 2011

Olive Juice



I am rather vulnerable to food suggestions lately. And it's taken quite the ironic twist, too. I seem to be craving whatever food BabyCenter.com says my baby is the size of. Two weeks ago, it was blueberries. This last week, olives. Seriously, I can't get enough of the pimiento-stuffed green olives. At 100% of my daily recommended sodium intake for just 10, I should probably put the brakes on my olive consumption. But I just can't help myself. The next food in line is grapes. That sounds like a bit of a healthier alternative. But then what am I going to do the week my app says the baby is the size of a turnip? That's just won't cut it. I'm subsisting solely on salt, fat, and chocolate, after all. Which is actually a step up from my non-pregnant diet of sugar, sugar substitute, high fructose corn syrup, diet Coke and ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design