SLIDER

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Penguins

Or, Fifteen Weeks Pregnant


"It's not fair that we're not penguins and I can't take the baby from you for a little bit so you can waddle around and find some food."

Husband's say the darndest things.

So yeah, I've mostly been feeling like crap. I tried to blame it on my flu shot, but really I think it's more likely related to the extra hormones coursing through my body. Muscle aches. Nasal congestion. Head aches. Bloody noses. Restless sleep. A fog I can't quite climb out of. Good days and bad days, I think that's just how it goes. Except I keep crossing my fingers that I'm going to be one of those women who totally rocks pregnancy - the "glow" and all. But in the meantime, I will be mixed with dread and excitement about starting my job at the VA on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design