SLIDER

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Saying Goodbye

I left the island and left Brian, Katie, and my dad this afternoon.

This was my text from Brian today:
"Love u cunt" (uh, since when does he use such language with his semi-feminist baby sister?!?)
"Thanks for everything I've done" (I think he is thanking me, but got his pronouns confused)
"Call me sometime from the road tomorrow" (he has his jaw wired shut, how are we to talk?)
15 minutes pass
"Do u still have any paper left for more pane for my ugly face?" (I'm guessing he's asking me for his paid medication, which I obviously didn't pack in my bags, but can't find the right words).

I wish I could stay longer, to support my brother and see him through this next phase, but, really, I am SO glad to be heading home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design