SLIDER

Sunday, November 6, 2011

On the Hunt

This house hunting shit is an interesting mix of AWEsome and AWful. I like to make gross generalizations that Alex and I can't agree on anything, and we therefore have different values. How will we ever buy a house together? Or raise a family together!?! Melodramatic, I know. But here's the thing, I found two houses today that I liked, and my Nay-sayer of a husband says "eh" to both of them. I take it personally, like he is saying what I like is not good enough. Then again, he still thinks we are going to find a house for 250 with taxes less than 5 in walking distance to Multnomah Village that is over 2000 square feet. Unrealistic? I think so. The market is not that good. On the bright side, I'm less picky that I think I am. I just like a nice, benign house that we can nest comfortably in, grow into, and make our own home sweet home. Lucky for me, my smart hubby knows that this pregnant lady is more hangry than actually angry, so a Kettleman bagel and cream cheese with cucumber and tomato did the trick to diffuse any potential firefight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design