SLIDER

Monday, November 14, 2011

You Can Call Him Al


This is the man I call Al. Also, Father. He wore an entire camo ensemble to go "hiking," or as locals would say, walking, in Forest Park yesterday. That's right. I felt proud to be his daughter. And also ready to go duck hunting. When discussing possible baby names, Al said if he were to name a child these days, he'd go with something more international. "Like Mohammed. Or Carlos. Or Vy." Right, Dad. I'm going to name my pale, freckled white kid a name of Muslim, Latino, or Vietnemese origin. That wouldn't raise eyebrows. I appreciate the thought on making our little one a more global citizen, though.

1 comment:

  1. I love this so much it makes my cheeks hurt from smiling

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design