SLIDER

Thursday, December 8, 2011

23


I'm pregnant. 23 weeks along and feeling strong. Not much new, but can't break the weekly photo post now ...

Alex felt Baby Girl kick for the first time tonight! Finally, she gave him a sign that she wants to play. He was like a little kid who just heard a secret. With his palm pressed firmly against my abdomen, Alex felt little wiggles and squirms, and his eyebrows shot to the topic his forehead and mouth stood agape. He stayed very quiet, as if not wanting to interrupt the moment with any talk, or maybe to make Baby feel like she's the center of his universe - which will likely be true in just a few months. I was thinking how jealous I might be when my little buddy is outside of my belly and not with me 24/7. And everyone was right, feeling a baby's kicks is totally amazing and comforting and not at all like an alien invasion.

P.S. Dear Santa, for Christmas this year I'd really love a new bra that actually fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design