SLIDER

Sunday, December 18, 2011

24

Feeling like a whale. Trying to embrace my rapidly-expanding physique. Need to lay off the holiday sweets, I guess. Otherwise, still feeling great. That dip in my energy level and attitude was only temporary, thank goodness. I think I've got another 2-3 solid weeks before I enter the 3rd trimester, and I'm still crossing my fingers that I can sail through that one. Baby's kicking a whole bunch, but I mostly only notice it while laying in bed in the morning or at night. Alex can definitely feel her from the outside, and he gets so excited to play with her. Broke down and bought a new bra and some new pants, so I'm not stuck choosing between "skinny" jeans and sweatpants. Outfitting a pregnant lady isn't all the cheap.




My doggie doesn't care what size I am! She probably likes that there's more of me to cuddle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design