SLIDER

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Our House ...

... is a very, very, very fine house.

Today marks Day 1 of Moving Day!! Not that I'm participating in this moving business, per say, as I am at work, supposedly finishing up my time here at the Vancouver campus and wrapping up with my final three patients.

But, still, it's Moving Day!!!

Paul, Chris, Nesta, and Alex drove up from Tahoe on Tuesday and got the keys to the new house first thing yesterday. They already started getting our stuff at the apartment staged and even somewhat packed for moving today and tomorrow. "The sooner we get packed and unpacked, the sooner we can start sawing wood and building things," Paul said. I like his style.

We took a couple loads over to the house last night, and it was SO fun to poke around and envision the now-empty house with all our own belongings and fantasy possessions in it. We brought Gizzy with us, too, and she seemed to like the place. If prancing around maniacally on the hardwood floor and running in and out of the front door counts as "liking" something. At least she didn't poop in the corner of the nursery or something.

We can officially sleep in our house on Friday night. Can't wait to see what progress has been made today. And I took a TON of pre-move-in photos yesterday to document our entire homeownership process ...





My mind is already swarming with decor and design ideas. I immediately went home and perused Pinterest, but that just made my motor run faster. Not a good idea before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design