SLIDER

Thursday, January 5, 2012

27

In our new house with our new weekly photo background. Had an OB appointment today and all continues to be "textbook perfect." Although I feel like I gained about 66 pounds instead of just 6 since my last visit. Belly measures just right, Baby Girl active as can be, and no sign of gestational diabetes. I'm still getting the daily nosebleeds, some days worse than others. Still feeling well, although tired this week. That's likely due to post-holiday hangover rather than pregnancy itself. and still promising myself I'll start working out - next week. Getting more and more excited to meet Baby Close, and definitely entering a serious nesting phase. I dream about nursery colors and decor ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design