SLIDER

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Downpour

Downpour. As in another party, showered with friends, gifts, and general love and support. And sweets. Here are more photos than are suitable for one blog post, in no particular order, to remember the day by. Really, it felt a bit more like a weekend celebration, because so many ladies were here from out of town. There are few things in this world that feel as good as spending hours with the girlfriends I hold nearest and dearest. I'm just so grateful that so many were able to share an anticipatory celebration of Baby Girl Close - but I still think they're crazy for fronting the airfare just to see my fat preggo self with no baby to coo over! Thanks, in particular, to Rach, who planned the whole shin-dig. A hostess with the mostest, per usual. To my favorite ladies, thanks a million, and I can't wait to pay forward the same love, support, and generosity that you have all showed me. My mom would be so proud of the network of women I have surrounding me.


Face off: Logan vs. Gizmo

I love pregnant friends. Here's wishing each one good health.

We missed you Kathleen!

My favorite ladies: WR + BFFs.

My sweetest husband. Stopped by for the end. To finish of the cake and check out the new toys.

Pregnant women shouldn't wear grey. Dress looked better in person. Awful in photos.

What's a baby shower without my favorite baby?!?

Erika, always up for a foot rub. Yes!

Alex teaching Logan to play some tunes.

Face off II: Logan vs. Harlow. Or maybe they're just going for Baby Close's new digs.

Dee's AMAZING quilt. I can't wait until Baby Close can appreciate not only the handiwork, but the amazing history of friendship and stitching that this quilt represents for me.

Logan helps me unwrap the gifts.

Raining cats and dogs. Or onesies and ruffle-butts.

The ladies.

And Gus, in the background.

Hostess with the mostest!

The beehive cake was BEE-autiful. And yummy to boot.

Erika and Logan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design