SLIDER

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

10 Weeks



I took several photos of Francie this week. Not for any particular reason other than her undeniable cuteness. She is definitely getting bigger by the week, and her 3-month onesies seem to be fitting her quite perfectly. She is continuing to be awake, alert, and enthusiastic a little bit longer each day, and is most engaging in the late morning. She has discovered her hands, and eats them whenever she can. Which also means she is drooling more. She smiles much more frequently; there is no better way to start my day than with her smiling at me in recognition. I am confident, now, that she knows I'm her mother. And she seems to calm a bit whenever I pick her up or return a smile or a coo more easily with me than with others. We have mastered the side-lie for nursing, which means I can feed her at night without really waking up. This also means I can't really recall when or how often she feeds during the nights. I do know she sleeps, on average, with one 5-hour stretch, and on occasion, a 7-hour stretch. She continues to eat every 3 or so hours, and is much more efficient than she was a month ago. She still responds well to being swaddled in her zip-up SwaddlePods, and loves to suck on a Soothie. She's happiest in our arms or on the move, car, stroller, or Beco carrier.








And we can't exclude our other adorable baby, the big sister, who has been suspiciously well-behaved the past couple weeks ...



1 comment:

  1. I adore the picture of you two looking at each other! I seem to remember a cute picture of you and Logan hanging out on a blanket in the park....

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design