SLIDER

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Green

I know it's customary for new moms to cut their hair into a trendy bob, but no surprise, I'm shirking the custom in favor of keeping my locks "long" and dyeing them dark. Unfortunately, my efforts to save money have left me with patchy coloring and ends with a slightly green hue. Then again, I wear my hair in a braid or ponytail nearly every day, so who's going to notice the mosaic of hair color? You would think that by age 30 and with several failed home-dye or home-bleach jobs under my belt, I would learn my lesson. But, nooooo. So for now, I'm sporting hair with a hypercolor hue and only an ounce of dignity to be slightly embarrassed about it. That, and I bought another bottle of the same hairdye color to try and even out the look. A likely success? Probably not, but a worthy $8 endeavor nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design