SLIDER

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Productive

I love staying home. Mostly because The Bean is the cutest little thing I've ever seen. But also because I'm able to spend much more time (and money) crafting than when I am a working stiff. Here are most of the things I've made in the last month. Not posting these to "brag," but rather for posterity. In case I need gift ideas in the future. Or simply to remind myself that I don't spend all day watching Private Practice or Gossip Girl.

Growth chart for Harlow's 1st Birthday.

Alex's "manpron" that I started for his birthday in April and finished in time for Father's Day.

Updated couch pillows, with the upholstery fabric left over from the rocker.

Decorated the plain white aden+anais swaddler with embroidered edges and all of The Bean's nicknames.

Embroidered kitchen towels for Paul and Chris's new boat.

Embroidery hoop for baby boy Jake Hartman.

Coat hanger for Baby Boy Clifton.

Al's ladder gift finally put to use!
Bean handprint at 3 months.

Homemade onesie dress for the 4th of July BBQ.

Model.

I'm slowly re-doing the master bedroom in teal, red, and grey. Here is the new nightstand.

Master bedroom throw pillow.

1 comment:

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design