SLIDER

Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Yak

Last weekend we took a family road trip to Yakima for Gretchen's baby shower. The ladies spent most of the afternoon at the shower, where Francie was a hit, while the boys held down the fort at the Heinzen household playing pickleball and escaping the heat in the pool. We all continued the family fun, before retiring for the night at Dan's parents' house. Somehow Francie made it the whole day without so much as a catnap, and reveled in all the attention. We also got a tour of Gretch and Dan's new house - fabulous. Gretch looks amazing and says she's ready to go anytime - with 37 weeks in mind. F was not so happy about the drive home. I believe we stopped at least four times. The road trips Alex and I daydream about taking in a Vanagan might have to wait a few years. We didn't bring our camera, but I did snap a few pics with my new phone. Of course I didn't take any photos of the beautiful parents-to-be, but instead they are all of the Bean!


Party dress.

Family.

Baby's first swim. She couldn't decide whether or not she liked it. She didn't cry, but she didn't really smile either. Then again, she only got a 5-minute dip before my nerves got the best of me.
She might be getting chubbier, but I still don't think she's fat enough to float.

Yes, she's a Hartman.

Bean and I made Gretchen and Baby Girl Thorner onesies for a fun photo to track each month.

Lisa, Gretch and me at the shower.

Those Heinzen's are serious about their games.

Neked baby!

Baby with a brew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design