SLIDER

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Light at the End of the Tunnel

Or just one really good night?

The Bean did so well last night. She fell asleep by 7:30 pm with a few minutes nursing and 15 minutes dance-rock- cuddling. She let me put her down in her crib without so much as a peep or any spastic movements that cause her to inexplicably rip the Soothie out of her own mouth. It reminds me if how my hand just reaches for junk food and puts it in my mouth without any input from my brain. I swear I can't help it. Anyway, the Bean stayed peacefully asleep until 9:45, when Alex then just held her hands for about 5 minutes, presumably through that transition stage from one sleep cycle to the next. Again, no back arching, no spastic arm motions, no grunt-cries. The next fuss-cry wasn't until 12:45 am, which was my turn, thus I deemed it time for a feeding. She nursed 20 minutes, and again went down in her crib without a problem. Alex went in at 4:30 am and held her hands again, and then she woke up for the day at 6:15.

This I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design