SLIDER

Monday, December 17, 2012

39 Weeks. And a Dump. A Photo Dump.

I'm late posting the Bean's 39 week photo, but today is also her 9-month birthday. We are hitting up the pediatrician for a well-child check on Friday. Hopefully the apocalypse doesn't start until after we get her weighed and measured.




We are back on the bottle, so to speak. I'm a dairy cow, once again, scheduling pumping sessions in between feedings. I've officially been home with the Bean for a whole month now, save for an interview here or an orientation there. But several weeks ago I accepted an on-call position at Legacy Meridian Park, a smaller hospital in the large hospital system. I attended the new employee orientation last week, am taking some computer classes this week, and then start departmental orientation/training next week right after the holiday. I'm still a bit unclear on what my schedule

What I am clear on, is the need to pump. I have no milk stored in the freezer (having taken a 5-day vacation in early November and all). And now that we've made it 9 months without having to supplement with formula, it's a point of pride to make it to at least one year. And once we hit that arbitrary year mark, I don't know what the plan is from there. I'd like to nurse her as long as she is interested and I am able to supply, and the worldwide recommendations is for at least two years. Anyhow, Ole Bess is back in action.

And also, a photo dump from the last week or two ...

The instructions I left my dad when he babysat yesterday ...

... and what I came home too. (Heart melting).

Rockin' the new Christmas headband from BDA.

Rocking the adorable earwarmer handmade by Dee.


What's up doc? Carrots - teething or toy?

Baby shrapnel - what under the high-chair looks like after 5 minutes at the table.

Advent calendars are fun. Today, a maraca!


"I walk the dog."

Two is harder than one. Nora and Francie, just hanging out on a Wednesday.

Nothing sweeter than a sleepin' babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design