SLIDER

Monday, January 28, 2013

45


Today's photo shoot evolved from happy baby to crawling baby to crying baby (when mom tried to make her pose).


45 weeks. 45 weeks?? 45 weeks?!? My how time flies. I could say that every week. Maybe I have. She just keeps on growing up - getting bigger, stronger, making more noises, becoming more of her own little person. We have delayed child proofing until now, and we most definitely need to make it a priority - today alone Francie tried to chew the fan plug, stick her finger in an electrical socket, dig her fingers in the dog dishes, eat the plant dirt, and creep toward the basement stairs. Scary shit.

Ooh, a plug. Let me eat that.

And several photos from my iPhone from the last several weeks ...

Rock me mama like a wagon wheel, rock me mama any way you feel ...


Baby Lily! Mama and baby with mama and baby. Good job, mama Rose.


Standing and motorboating. Just a regular weeknight.


Sleeping beauty.


Don't bug me, I'm working.


My favorite little penguin.


Naked standing.


I'm not gonna say I got these fat hips from my mama.


A couple weekends ago one of my BFF's from college, Kathleen, visited from NYC. This was her first meeting with Francie, and I think it's fair to say they were both smitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design