SLIDER

Monday, January 28, 2013

Made



New necklace holder, from found branch and unused knobs form Home Depot.

Finally painted the master - "gray area," and added the red dandelion curtains that used to be in the kitchen in our old apartment. Still working on the headboard, frames for the wall, and re-doing the bedside tables.

Finally finished the silhouettes that I started back in April or so when Rach and I took a class at the Papersource. Not sure I'm actually gonna hang them anywhere though.

Learned to emboss - so easy! Invites for Katie's shower.

Embroidered "love" tees for Harlow and Nora.

Apron made for Chris's birthday with leftover fabric from a baby quilt I haven't finished.

Baby Cora sporting the circle skirt I pinned long ago. SO sweet! And those little chicken legs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design