SLIDER

Monday, February 11, 2013

47





On a typical Sunday night, Alex and I talk briefly about the week ahead, and  thank each other for a nice weekend, whether it included house projects, time spent outside, or a bunch of errands. This Sunday, however, I kissed him goodnight and said, "This weekend kind of sucked. I love you, though."

The last two weeks have been less than stellar. Alex busted his knee skiing and is awaiting MRI results. We've been battling a flea "situation." I tweaked my back. And the Bean is most definitely teething, and therefore not sleeping well. Here's hoping February gets better. At least it's a short month!


The Bean on a counter.



The Bean reading Shakespeare.


The Bean in a fedora.


The Bean on an airbed.


The Bean visiting Grandma Nancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design