SLIDER

Thursday, March 21, 2013

12 Months

Instead of continuing the weekly photos, I am transitioning to monthly photos. It is my goal to continue doing this on the 19th of every month until the Bean is good and grown. I'll probably change up the style each year, in order to have a visual cue to distinguish the years. It is also my goal to better learn how to use my camera, as well as Photoshop. I'm pleased with my dedication to the 52-week montage, but I have a difficult time truly appreciating the completed year because I am unable to overlook how bad a lot of the photos are. I'm no Annie Liebowitz or Anne Geddes, I'm afraid. The chalkboard age and the growth chart were the props of her first year, and now we are moving on to white onesies, Photoshopped with her monthly age, against a colorful fabric backdrop. I'd be lying to say I came up with this idea myself. I very much stole it. From a blog I follow, younghouselove.com. They are clearly more versed in the art of photography and Photoshop than I am. And in DIY projects. Then again, that's how they make their living, now. Like I need another hobby.

And to kick off her second year, here is my adorable Bean at 12 months young ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design