SLIDER

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

50

She added a new word to her vernacular this evening - "nana" - as in, banana.



I wasn't going to do any standing weekly photos until she's a year and I've made her a new growth chart that I actually like, but I couldn't help myself today. And she looks so much better proportioned when I'm not taking pictures at awkward, unflattering angles. Gonna give the girl a complex.

This little gem is courtesy of BDA, from Saturday's "family fedora day with Francie."


Her parents must have been journalists or something.


Play day with Logan - learning how to play with dump trucks.


Reading time.



Last week's visitors, Kathleen and Solomon (not a couple, let it be written).

And today I came across this uncanny gem - Francie playing with her car today, looking a whole heck of a lot like her parents, that open-mouthed smile and all. Uncanny, I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design