SLIDER

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Goodbye Gizzy

She's gone to a better place. No, really, a better place. We "re-homed" her last week - a nice way of saying we got rid of her. I was very sad and moped all day. So Alex took me to Little Big Burger. But truth is, she's going to get her needs met better elsewhere. A family friend and previous Corgi owner picked Giz off and they rode into the night in the Toyota Corolla. The worst part is I don't really even miss her. And I hate myself for just saying that aloud. But it's something to remember for when I start obsessing over miniature dachshund puppies in a year. Dogs make my house messier, cost money, and don't get as much love as a baby. My dad keeps telling me what "an important part of my life" Gizzy was, which is true, but how easily I replaced her with a child. So folks, my advice, if you want a dog, maybe just consider getting pregnant. Kidding. Kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design