SLIDER

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Big Love

My best friend, my better half, the funniest, sweetest, grossest person I know.

The hubs?

Not so fast.

But none other than Miss Stacy Muffly Shine.

After spending the week (now several weeks ago) with my best friend and her brand new baby girl, Vivian, I can totally see why Big Love worked. Staying home is soooo much better together. Maybe we can start our own style of polygamy where we each have our own husbands and families but we spend all our time together with the kiddos while the men work to bring home the bacon. I think that's called a commune. Or even neighbors. But no such luck, as Denver and Portland aren't walking distance. Sigh.

I miss my BFF and her beautiful new Bean (now 8 or so weeks). If only we lived in the basement apartment at Rich's in Tahoe again. Devil Baby and all. Or not.





I will poke you in the eye.



And then hold your hand.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design