SLIDER

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Day 1

I started my day with an apple and peanut butter, and my leftover iced chai with soy milk from our walk to Starbucks yesterday. After nap (both hers and mine) I ate oatmeal made with boiling water, and added sliced almonds and raisins, with lots of cinnamon and just a bit of maple syrup. For lunch, leftover potato soup with a slice of rye toast. Late afternoon, another slice of rye bread with peanut butter and jelly. And dinner consisted of grilled portobello sandwiches with roasted red pepper, lettuce from our garden, and an ear of grilled yellow corn - and yet again slices of that rye bread. I snacked a few times on dried apricot, and had hot soy milk with cocoa for dessert. Looks like we're gonna have to be careful about the toast intake and definitely the jelly. Oregon Chai should probably be excluded, but I like it too much. As far as I'm concerned, Day 1 = success.

Slow cooker potato soup with frozen corn and carrots. And Killer Dave's rye bread. The loaf is almost gone already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design