SLIDER

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weekend Warriors

It's hard to believe, but we each got something done this weekend. On Saturday, "his" day, Alex finished designing, cutting, and placing the arbor. Our fence is officially done. Except from the stain we need to do sometime this month. And to think, it's only taken us just shy of three months.


And for "my" day, aside from sleeping in past 5:30 or 6 am, I got to finally put in some time painting the previously camo walls in the living room. Which then inspired me to rearrange all the furniture. Alex is twitching because he hates change. Of course now I want a new couch and different rug, but still haven't won the lottery so that's out.


And before I take on any other projects I still need to finish the other two walls, which will be "Silver Drop."


The Bean seems to have come down with a cold - phlegmy cough and runny nose. She's been pretty pathetic all day, and because my girlfriend's son has double ear infections, I took the Bean to urgent care just to be sure she doesn't need any antibiotics. So far her ears are clear. And she's still cute as can be, playing outside while daddy builds.


Ridin the guard big. Not even staged.

Rockin and blowin kisses.

As for eating: Alex made vegan waffles this morning, which did contain oil, which is on the FOK "avoid" list. But vegans eat it, so why can't we?!? We snacked on fruit and pretzels. Ate the leftover potato/corn chowder over rice for lunch, and I made pasta with lots of roasted zucchini, toasted almonds, and raisins, cooked with lemon juice instead of oil. Drank a small chai and lots of water. Feeling normal so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design