SLIDER

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Family Camp

Oh my goodness did we ever have fun! Again, a week or two has since passed since our family camping trip - and Francie's first time camping - at Timothy Lake up near Mt. Hood, and since I don't have the words, I'm relying on the pictures. What a fabulous and family friendly campground, with the lake just a few steps aways, a single track for biking (if you have a sitter for the kid), and lots of "hahks" in the area. Best Close Family vacay yet.


"Kakuh."

Helping Daddy set up the new 6-man tent.

Tree gazing.

First time with juice!

Daddy cooking some bfast, ladies coffee clatch to the side.

My BFF.

The reindeer are obscured by the dirt.

"Hahk" with Daddy.

Gorgeous view from Timothy Lake.

Nearly-neked shoulder ride.

"Buh. Buh. Nuhnuh." (translation = book, book, nose)

Best.Nap.Ever.

Family montage.

This is what happens when you don't come prepared for the rain - indoor Bananagrams.

Mama and baby and Mt. Hood.

Seriously. Too much. I could look at us all day.

Do I have something on my face? On my pants?

1 comment:

  1. FUN! I have always wanted to head up to Timothy lake. Iris did so great at Cow Camp, this really makes me want to get at least one more camp trip in before summer ends...

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design