SLIDER

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Fergs

There are few things more lovely than witnessing people you love related by blood, lovin' on your offspring who are thus also all related by blood. This is some seriously biological shit. Over the weekend (several weekends ago) we had the pleasure of having evening cocktails and next-day brunch with not one but TWO fabulous Ferguson cousins. Laura and her fiancé, Garret, live in NW and we get to see them on the reg (I heard that hip phrase on Kink FM), but cuzzieuncle Adam was visiting from the Windy City. I haven't seen my adolescent BFF/Worst Enemy since Alex and my wedding, and I would hardly call that a good time for hanging out and catching up. He's the only person besides my dad who (still) calls me Lady J. Cousins are fun, and I think more of them should live near us.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design