SLIDER

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Jelly Roll Race Quilt

I'm fairly confident I didn't win the race, but I did at least finish the top part of this "jelly roll race quilt," a gift for my cousin and her now-husband, before their wedding. And this weekend I finally completed the whole thing. It only took me three months. Yeah, I def lost the race. It's far from perfect. Like a marriage. Or so I told them in my pessimistic metaphor. But I think my marital advice was sound - don't look for the imperfections, or that's all you'll see. Instead, look for the good, and say thank you a lot. Lift each other up, and always be each other's best friend. And cuddle. Under this blanket made of love. And like I said, don't look at all the errors - the curvy stitching or the puckered fabric or the awkwardly mitered corners.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for your great post about Stuff Jo Knows .your article is very interest.i hope you will give more interest post.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design