SLIDER

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Recap

I got something done! Seriously, for, like, the first time since the Bean's birthday in March, I finally to something started AND finished. Just like walking on water. Except, alls I did was (finally) fill the windows/frames Alex hung in our living room months ago. I'm pleased with the results, but now all I can see is the hideot ikea light, and my hatred for our current rug and couch.


Also this weekend? I got vitamin D. The real stuff. We had one of those fantastic October days not once but twice on Saturday AND Sunday, so we hung with friends, hit up the punkin patch, and enjoyed what will likely be the last of this great sunshine.

Xander and Francie sitting in a tree ... At April Hill park. 

Girlfriend giggles with Harlow at the Children's Museum.

Painting face. Dee has the same photo of Harlow at the same age in the same hoodie. So darling.

Love triangle. Menne boyz love at WL Homecoming.

Oy. Penguin hats and rosy chubby cheeks. Must be chilly outside.

Pumpkins or bust. First horse ride? Loved it. Large sow? Not so much.

Mimi and Francie.

Pumpkin fun with garret and Laura.

Ad then I made this. All by myself. For reals. It was health AND tasted good.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design