SLIDER

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Merry Christmas, Then & Now

This shit should go viral. Serious.



I won't claim to have thought of this photo re-creation idea myself. I saw it on the interweb some time ago. I made a mental note (and a digital one, in my iPhone under the Reminders app in a category for "Gift ideas") to look through pictures to do something funny for my dad. I found a few possible pics to re-create, but opted to shoot the holiday one and make a Christmas gift for Al out of it. After all, I don't want to give the man more shit that he'll just "sell on ebay." I gave my brother a heads-up before he came to town last month, and I made a quick trip to Goodwill to see if I could come up with a satin, poofy-sleeved plaid Christmas top. Not exactly the same, but good enough. In the interest of frugality, We recycled one of Alex's old sweaters and collared shirts for Bri. Alex was our photog, and we did a bit of Photoshopping to get the coloring a bit more similar. It takes a bit of tweaking to get that 1980s yellow, you know? Anyway, I was psyched about the final product. And like I said, this shit should go viral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design