SLIDER

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

School Pics and Ponytails

Because these are my favorite photos and memories from the last month. 

Don't mind me, I'm just riding this cute antique tricycle with the fall colors in the background.


Sure, I'll smile cheerily for this strange photographer, even if my mama can't get a blur-free photo of me looking happy.


On Monday of the Dollar Store Hair Rubberband Brigade week at daycare, she came home with her first ponytail.


On Tuesday, she came home with pigtails.


On Wednesday, she came home with a pony-hawk. And she refused to let me take them out or wash her hair during bath.


And here she is, going "home," donned in my infinity cowl, her knit hat, gloves, boots, sunnies and with crackers in her purse.






2 comments:

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design