SLIDER

Thursday, February 20, 2014

(#tbt) The Potty Wars - Joanna vs. Francie



Throwin' it back to potty training in 1984/2014. Thirty years apart and not much here looks different. Same white porcelain throne. Same short toddler hair. Same squinty eyes. Main difference? It looks like there's a carpeted bathroom floor ala 1984. Gross.

I don't have much room to reminisce with these pictures, as I have no recollection of learning to stop pissing myself. All I know is that I learned at an earlier age than Alex, by like a year or so. Duh. I definitely believe that gender is at play here. As I've said before, even now, if Alex and I were having a competition, I think he would long outlast me sitting in his own waste. He'd just distract himself with something shiny. I do have a picture of Alex sitting on the pot, too, but I think he might disown me if I posted it. He's grown, after all. So I'll settle for this lookalike combo of me and my daughter rockin the same pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design