SLIDER

Friday, May 9, 2014

Reasons My 2-Year-Old is Crying




Because she wants more Cheerios, even though the bowl from which she's shoving her face is nearly two-thirds full.

I took her jacket off after she asked for me to take it off.

Because her daddy hugged me.

I made her wear undies to leave the house, but she wanted to be nakie. 

I sat on the toilet to pee.

I got dressed for work even though she insisted "no clothes! nakie!"

I took her to daycare, which she practically begged to go to, and then left for work.

Because Daddy is sleeping.

I'm under a blanket on the couch.

She saw her dirty pull-up in the garbage and "want it!"

Because Daddy put his shirt back on when he went to play guitar. 

I moved her high chair. While she was playing with a balloon. In the other room.

She stepped on a Kix.

Because I sat in the grass. She wanted me on the step. 

I won't let her put the lotion bottle in her "gina."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design