SLIDER

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tahoe Time!

Get ready to view more photos (iPhone and DSLR) than your government-issued computer can handle (oh wait, that's just me), or at least more pics than you ever really wanted to see of Tahoe, the Bean, and our family adventures together. Too bad, my friends, because we had the best.time.ever., and I want to show-off/document for posterity.




I finally figured out how to use the iPhone's panorama feature ... Alpine Meadows' Five Lakes hike, a favorite of mine. Where I reminisced of Tahoe adventures of past ... meeting Alex back in 2006, living here with Stac, getting engaged and then married and then pregnant, all in this little Sierra Jewel. I had the BEST time hiking several days, by myself, with that fresh pine air and dusty trails. I SO miss hiking just out my backdoor; and with plenty of adults to tend to the Bean, I had lots of opportunities to enjoy that Tahoe time.

Annual Close Quarters Fourth of July Party - The Bean took a good nap, rocked her patriotic colors, played with her third cousins, and was a general delight to all observing family members (later to meltdown at bedtime with mama).
The many faces of Francie on the Fourth. We look oh-so-Americana here, with our red and white tops, and the red/white/blue kiddie picnic table.

That expression is the "yeah, I let you bribe me to take a photo with those chips, so here's my biggest best smile; now give me my chips"

We look good here. Even young, maybe. It's just the lighting, though, don't be fooled.

Family on the Fourth. These two.

"Driving" with cousin Hailey.

Tahoe Vista/CQ shenanigans - hanging with Mimi/Papa, Uncle Brian/"Uncle" Jen, and Grandma Lambie; chalk outlines galore; obsessively asking "somepin' to eat!"; asking for Papa, walks with Nesta, Tahoe Vista beachin', wagon rides, etc.

"Draw me." ... "where eyes ... where nose ... where butt ... where 'gina."

A Francie outline.

Wagon walk to the beach!

Cold toes.

"More bellies, please."

Francie's BFF = Papa.

MILF? Maybe. Or it's the lighting. Thanks, Instragram.


Beachin' it at Speedboat Beach with Kara, Dan and Julian.

Hazy family pic at Speedboat.

Francie and Julian go SUP (stand-up-paddleboarding) with the dads

By timid but badass little Bean on a paddleboard.

Lots of pre-nap cuddles for mama.

And maybe some accidental cuddle naps.

Auntie ("uncle") Jen!

Francie playing with another 3rd cousin, Mia.

Our little nudist. This reminds me of Janet J's infamous Superbowl Nipple Slip.

Mia climbed up on my lap to cuddle, and the Bean got a bit jealous. I was more than happy to host to cuddlers.

Hammin' it up for the grown-ups.

Nature walks.

And runs.

Favorite toddler picture.

This one is obsessed with peeing outside.

The Bean's baby blues.

Mama time.

These two.

Baby stinkface.

x2. She's got this stinkeye/blue steel expression mastered, in deadpan form. As we crack up, she holds it longer. Comedienne in the making?

Of course the only semi-cute pic we got together was of stout ole me in stretchy pants and a maternity tank. That I still wear regularly to bed.

Alex, Francie, and Grandma Lambie (Chris's mom, Peggy).

Always looking for Papa.

Four generations.

Because it was a success on the way to Tahoe, we broke our trip home into two parts, stopping overnight in this fabulous "resort" campground just off I-5 in Shasta. This might have to be our new Pinecrest, as that's just not going to happen with small kids in tow, given that it's another three hours out of the way. This "resort" is on Lake Siskiyou, boasts several tent and RV camping site, some cabins, a bar/restaurant, general store, a playground, an outside movie venue, and a sandy beach with tons of water activities. We only camped for the night and took off the next morning because, as our luck would have it, it decided to rain that night. But we made it back to Portland safe and sound and totally confident about our future family roadtrips.

Queen of the hill.

Don't call DHS, but I might have let her sit on my lap while driving to get firewood at the general store, and then she became obsessed with sitting in a regular seat without being strapped down. Oops.

Terrible photo, but useful to capture the camp resort backdrop.

8 comments:

  1. Nice pics cute little girl nice pussy too

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's kinda hot. She's very pretty I would lick her pussy and fuck her until I cum on her pussy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna see some pee actually coming from her little vagina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love her little sexy ass would fuck her front and back

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://vairltow.de/#/freePreview
    Good cp with boys and girls.
    Use username: gmanii
    Use password: gmanii123

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would let her pee in my mouth yummy

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design