SLIDER

Sunday, December 21, 2014

(Just Pics) - Denver, CO


The Bean and I took a girls' trip to Denver last weekend to hang out with the Shine Family and meet their newest addition, Baby Boy Everett. Unfortunately, not only did we bring some presents and our fabulous company, we also brought sickness. Francie woke up on Thursday morning with a fever over 100 degrees, and I was immediately guilty and anxious over getting the baby, just 6 weeks old, sick. The fever turned into goopy eyes and a phlegmy cough, but didn't stop her from oscillating between playing hard with Vivi, and whining to her mama. I, on the other hand, had the BEST time just hanging out with my BEST friend. I pretty much declared that if Alex dies or we get divorced, I'm totally moving in with Stac and Nick. I'm not so sure Nick would approve. But damn their house is big and there's plenty of room for me :) 

The other highlight of the trip was that my brother and his wife, who had just recently moved to Aspen, drove out to visit us for about18 hours. We hadn't seen them since the wedding in September. As always, it was great to see Bri, even if it does take a solid day for the Bean to warm up to Uncle B.


Very last row on Frontier. Holy turbulence.

Love these kiddos. All three of them.

Giggly gals.

Park day. How does Denver get so much sun?!?


It's kinda dry here.

Vivi.

The girls.

Uncle B in the house.

Too short of a visit.

I love you Uncle B.

And we're off to see Santa!

That's a coy look you've got there, Mr. Everett.






Best friends evah.

Bath time.

I barely recognize you, Everett.

In attempt to hide the Bean's pinkeye for the flight home.

Vivi is beautiful. You too, Bean.

No one makes me laugh like Stac does.

No more monkeys jumping on the bed!







Hood on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design