SLIDER

Friday, December 19, 2014

(Just Pics) - Friends Growing Families

Nearly two weeks ago two of my best college girlfriends and their growing families came into Portland from Yakima and Eugene for a visit - to let the toddlers share memories and germs, and to meet the newest additions to each of their families. While I admit to having my senses inundated by the quantity of differently-aged humans, I am always so grateful after these visits, however short, for the amazing women I was fortunate enough to meet at UPS.

SW P-town stroller posse.

Just reading to the Bean, Peter, and Miss Kennedy.

Dress-up sticker time.

Sweet Pete.

Kennedy and Francine.

Coloring.

Chalking.

And some hand-holding.

While these two newbies - Caroline and Evan - just chill on the couch for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design