SLIDER

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hey Hey It's Almost Your Birthday

Since getting home from work today, I've been giddy with excitement for the Bean's 3rd birthday tomorrow. Given that we're broke and I was feeling crafty, I've been working on making her a stuffed felt alphabet. Tonight I finally started and finished the blueberry shirt she requested to wear. We opted not to have any kind of big party for her this year, in part because we just didn't feel up to planning and theming and hosting. But also it's nearly Spring Break and we're mostly too poor to have parties. But tomorrow we will have a small family celebration - Uncle Brian happens to be in town for work, Mimi and Papa are flying in for a long weekend, my dad will come over, and a few friends and their kiddos will join us. Francie requested a dinner of Mac and cheese and blueberry coffee cake for dessert. So that's what's on the menu. And she said her favorite veggie is carrots, so Beebee will bring his carrot apple slaw. After running last minute errands for paper goods, sour cream, eggs and beer, I was happy to make it home before the Bean had fallen asleep tonight. I cuddled her tightly, showered her with kisses until she made me stop, and told her how happy I am that she was born. Truth is, that girl completes me. No pressure, right?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design