SLIDER

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

(37 months) - 3 years + 1 month



I contemplated stopping with the monthly photos and updates. I was stymied on a new theme for the next year, and frankly I'm never happy with how the 12 photos never have the same lighting. And then I remember that I wanted to do it to her 18th birthday. And if we don't have another kid, I want to make sure to archive the hell out of her childhood. So that white number "3" will be a constant, as may be the year + month text courtesy of the "A Beautiful Mess" app. And for a few words about the Bean this month ...

"I love you to Argentina and back."
Calm my body stickers. 
Sparkly blue flip flops. 
Watched a whole movie - in chunks - The Fox and the Hound. 
Wakes daily before 6 to eat breakfast with her daddy. 
Showers with mama. 
Reading her first chapter book with me, Ivy and Bean. 
Sleeps alone and isn't night-waking. 
(Finally) started riding her scoot bike. Wisely insists on a helmet. 
Likes school days, Beebee Days, Mama Days, and Flamly Days. 
"Watch this. Watch me."
Talks with her arms. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design