SLIDER

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

(38 Months) - 3 Years + 2 Months



Interrupting, "can I have a turn after Daddy's turn?"
FOMO, especially in the morning, awakes in panic (before 6 a.m.) to make sure to eat breakfast with her daddy. 
Likes to listen to "kid music" - Raffi, Run Baby Run ...
Acting more like a "boy" - rough housing, being a "shooter," punching. 
Obsessive nail picker. Ob.sess.ive.  She gets this one from her daddy. 
Reading the Ivy and Bean chapter book with Mama. Again. 
Wants to be an astronaut. 
"When you sing that to me it makes MY heart so happy."
Running. Jumping. Balancing. "Look how fast I am." "Watch me jump so high." "Look at me balance on the slackline."
Rarely sleeps alone. Wakes me every night and I crawl into her bed with her. 
Starting to play alone in the backyard, with her sand/water table or just exploring around, usually naked. 
First "big girl haircut," and I love it. 
Always chooses her own clothes, but I still dress her. Does do her own socks and shoes and sometimes jacket. 
Still asks almost daily for a baby brother or sister (we're working on it, kid). 
Tells me she doesn't like my glasses, "I just don't like your face with glasses on."
First fillings - two cavities, our fault (fluoride is important, brush at least twice daily, and don't graze). But she was a champ. And the sedatives made her more feisty rather than calm. A peak into her future intoxicated self.




"I'm a shooter." Umm, where'd she learn that boy talk?




Naked slack-lining. Must be sprummer.




I love me some Bean cuddles.




Astronaut wannabe.




Two fillings. Followed by ice cream for her drunken self before 9 a.m.











Haircut. Baby bob. And apparently a makeover?

I've always wanted to play the piano. Maybe she will instead?








Backyard pedicures.




Playing alone (and probably naked, peeing) in the backyard sunshine.

Helping Daddy build stuff, like his router table.




"I'm driving the train. Choo choo."



Six called and wants her hat back. Amiright Blossom?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design