SLIDER

Sunday, May 3, 2015

(Stuff Jo Made/Just Pics) - Felt Ballz & Numbered Onesies/Showering Baby Girl May

I've spent the last month rollin felt balls. You heard right. Rollin balls. 



Thanks to "Bloodline" and "House," I finished the felt ball baby mobile just in time for one of my BFF's, Katie, baby shower. She had pinned a similar item on Pinterest, and I thought I'd get my craft on. For once I was actually happy with the results. So often things do not turn out the way I intend. And there was no room in my life for a #pinterestfail right now.







I also successfully DIYed Velcro felt numbered monthly onesies, for which I also patted myself on the back.




In order to hand deliver the non-registered and non-functional gifts, another 1/4th of the BFF posse (recently dubbed "Talls and Smalls"), Rachel, and I flew from PDX to SoCal to meet up with Katie and Erika. We stayed at her and her husband's new place in Costa Mesa, where we ate pizza, laughed,  ate ice cream, laughed more, watched the Bruce Jenner interview special, ate even more ice cream, went to the grocery store, baked cakes, watched the Kardashians, went for pregnant-speed walks, got pedicures, did a "bikini body workout" with no intention of ever donning a bikini, ate cake, opened presents, organized baby clothes, went to the bagel shop, and ate even more ice cream.


I was sad to the leave the Bean for a long weekend. Except, I knew I'd get to sleep in until I wanted. And that she would have more fun at home with Mimi anyway. But I do get serious separation anxiety, so I made her take a pic with me to stare at to ward of flight anxiety.

Laugh til you cry.

Kind of a blur.

Thank you, Erika, for always fulfilling my fantasies.

Pedicures.

The mama-to-be and her deliciously baked lemon cakes.

Quilted by Rach.

Talls bookend the smalls.

Proof we were at the ocean. Nary a bikini in sight (thank god!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design