SLIDER

Sunday, July 26, 2015

(Stuff Jo Made) - A Play Teepee

When she was still a infant and I spent loads of my time nursing and playing on my iPhone, I had "pinned" several tutorials about making a play tent or teepee for the Bean. I finally got around to choosing a design and buying the supplies - a few months ago. I used this tutorial, and while ours looks like a totally secondhand version, the Bean doesn't seem to notice and has loved reading books and having tea parties in her new little hideaway. Maybe "teapee" would be a better name for anything she'll play in. It spent some time on our new deck, and with this weekend's rain has set up shop in her (messy) playroom. If I had to do it all over again, I would have been more of a perfectionist with the rope and the canvas drop cloth, aiming to make mine look a little more like the tutorial. But like I said, the recipient doesn't seem to mind one bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design