SLIDER

Monday, August 24, 2015

(41 months) - 3 Years + 5 Months





Many summer adventures with Daddy, including three nights away at Cow Camp.

Second trip abroad, to Victoria, BC.

No naps, taking ~1 hour of quiet time in her play room.

Super obsessed with rhyming. And she now has the hang of it.

Obsessed with whether or not we'll be driving on the freeway.

Tries to tell jokes. "Mama, knock knock ... banana ... banana orange ... banana tree."

Went on her first "big girl hike."

Got to spend a week with Mimi watching her.

Has mastered the fish face.

Budding photographer ... "I want to take your selfie."

Adventuresome eater. Avoider of dinner.

Cruising on her scoot bike. We've taken to doing a loop after dinner.

New imaginary friends Ova and Nyna, in addition to Iso and Gogo.

F: "I like riding over the rocks."
Me: "Why?"
F: Because I like to be a mountain goat. 

When trying to explain that the red button on my keys is for emergencies, and then describing what emergencies are, "did you push it when grandma Nancy was dead?"

Watches a show a few times each week, usually Caillou or Daniel Tiger. She even asked for spaghetti last week because Calliou eats it. 

"When I was nine I was hiking in the mountains and I saw a beautiful city. With penguins. When I was hiking in the mountains I saw more deers than you."

My little threenager: "I'm mad at you. I really am."

"You better drink your coffee so you get nice and tall."

"These help me see better than motorcycles. I have 6 eyes. Not in my brain but outside my brain. I don't want baby books. I want 4 year old books."

F: "There's a motorcycle. Would you let me ride a motorcycle?
Me: "Hell no."
F: "Well I would. I would ride and ride with daddy."

"Let's make a different deal. How about you lay here and you give me the flashlight."

"Mommy, can we meditate?"

"Ready for action, girl."

"Mama, do you think owls are eating dinner right now? Because they're oktertle (nocturnal)."


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design