SLIDER

Monday, August 17, 2015

(Just Pics) - Meeting Baby Hannah

Hannah Joyce May, 5 weeks old


I just returned from a too-quick trip to Southern California, where I didn't even see the beach/ocean, but I did spend hours watching my new favorite little lady. On the heels of a nasty cold, I got to travel to Orange County to meet the newest addition to my bestie clan, baby girl Hannah Joyce May! Rach couldn't make this weekend work, but Erika and I set up camp for a few nights at Katie's apartment, when Scott happened to be away on a guys' golf trip, so the timing was perfect. We went for walks, we shopped, we FaceTimed with Francie, we avoided the heat, we (I) drank Mayan spiced mochas, we watched a top-secret early release ultrarunning documentary, we played dress-up with a real live baby doll, and we admired Katie as she rocks her new role as mama.







Jo, Erika, and Hannah






My two moms - Katie, Hannah, and Erika

That face!

We did a baby photo shoot.


A tried to re-create the Baby Katie classic.








Besties and a baby.




Here's looking at you, kid.



We miss you Rach! You better send us pics when you get your September visit in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design