SLIDER

Thursday, October 8, 2015

(Stuff Jo Made) - Happy 1st Anniversary, B&Z

Because I'm a nerd like that, I cross-stitched my brother and his wife a "family portrait" to commemorate their first wedding anniversary last month. In typical fashion, they just picked up the mail the week that I came for a visit, and the Bean insisted they hang it in their room immediately. I'm afraid I didn't do a good job personalizing their caricatures, but it's pretty hard to hand sew tiny tattoos. So I settled for giving Bri his characteristic mini flavor savor. And put them both in board shorts, since they are island folk and all.



Happy First Anniversary to my favorite brother and his beautiful bride! I remember this fabulous wedding and reception like it was just the other week ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design