SLIDER

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

(What's Good) - 12/17/15

iPads. 

Preschool fashion statements. Today the Bean is wearing a tank top under her long sleeved Ireland tee shirt, sparkly gold tights, and pink plaid size 2T shirts with very glittery gold boots. She also insisted in pigtails "like Charlie and Iris."

The Bean's school. It's both daycare and preschool, and while it doesn't boast teachers or students from highly educated backgrounds, or with fancy-pants educational approaches like Montessori or Waldorf or even "play based," the teachers seem to truly love the children, and F adores her time there, particularly her friends. My heart is flooded with warmth when I get to see first hand how much she and the other 3 year olds care for each other. And she's particularly adorable with twins Charlie and Iris - like 3 musketeers. 



I texted the twins mom, Mary, to tell her how sweet they all were when we arrived at the same time this morning. And thus was her response:
"Oh my god... I know. Your daughter is such a sweetheart. When I saw her the other afternoon, she gave me a big hug. We loved your card and tell Francine her letter made me laugh and smile! The twins are a little thrown off by the fact that Francine is going on vacation. They won't know what to do without her next week. 😂"



Half-day off!!! From VA and motherhood

A lazy morning on my own.

It was a trying afternoon of parenting the Bean. What's good is that she's rarely as defiant and bratty as she was today. Here's hoping she gets some good rest and wakes up her chipper self again. 

Quantified on the elliptical. Again, iPads. 

Christmas toffee bark. Snacking while baking for the neighbors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design