SLIDER

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

(What's Good) - 12/29/15

The Hubs getting up to eat bfast with the Bean. 

My final session with my therapist of over a year. I gave her a terrarium. And a hug. It was awesome and awkward, all at the same time. 

Asher at the Bean's school told me Francie is his best friend. In the car I told her how nice of him it was to say that. She explained, "all my friends at school are my best friend."

Hanging out and talking with just my sister in law after work. 

Alex turned our kid into a Frozen kid, because she chose an "Elsa and Anna CD for Mama for Christmas." She now, a couple years behind the times, walks around singing her own version of "Let It Go."

Watching part of a movie. On a school night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design