SLIDER

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

(What's Good) - 12/3/15

Half day "off" - no work and the Bean's at daycare/preschool. 

Yummy lattes in my mug. People's personal stories - you just never know what others have or are experiencing. Breakups. Alcoholism. Bastard children. New love. Professional success. Creative inspiration. 

Living in the same town as my cousin. Growing up, it was her brother who was my bestie cuz, but she's my only female relative, and her move from Indy to PDX gave me more close family than I've had in nearly a decade. And she and her husband are some of my faves. 

Facebooking about big ideas to save the world - soliciting the help of master marketers and advertisers from Nike/Apple/Samsung/Target to sell us kindness and environmentalism and gun safety and ... humanity. Instead of homogenous body ideals, latest and greatest gadgets, or consumerism in general. 

Having some of our best friends in town from Bend. Crockpot chili. Gabbing all night on the couch with a wonderful girlfriend. The Bean's first (attempted) sleepover with Gus. Other people's babies. 


Words - menagerie, serendipitous, brazen, duplicitous, bubble. 

A clean house. And a good vacuum. 

Creative Christmas letters. We already received a handful of cards and photos, and I just drafted our annual holiday letter from the perspective of the Bean. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design