SLIDER

Monday, December 28, 2015

(What's Good) -12/28/15

Waking up to the sweet Bean in my bed, with no recollection of when or how she got there. Her soft chubby arm wrapped around my neck.


Francie sporting some new clothes - that actually fit!


Very minimal traffic on my commute back to work after a week off.


Allowing myself to entertain other job opportunities.


Seeing a veteran that hasn't been in my clinic for more than 1.5 years. And he's doing better overall. His depression managed. His PTSD/anxiety somewhat subsided. And his motivation to return to school. He even smiled a few times.


Isagenix e+ shots. And the Isalean protein shakes.

Interviewing and audio recording my brother for two hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design