SLIDER

Thursday, March 3, 2016

(Just Pics) - WR 2016, Big Sky

WR 2016 - our 13th WR in the books. This time, Big Sky, MT, to rent a house across from Anna and her family, including the newest addition, Baby Linley.


I wish I had the words - or the time/energy combo - to write about these wonderful women, our annual Women's Retreats, female friendship in general, or the funny and relaxing times we had in Big Sky last weekend - but it's just not in me today. So instead, photos. And the mere mention - of getting pulled over by Bozeman police, taking the wrong elevator to the back entrance to the resort kitchen with a baby that wasn't even ours, and skiing the beautiful Big Sky country just minutes before a storm rolled in and the mountain closed its lifts - will have to suffice for now.


My view from the couch.

Hitting the slopes, briefly, with Amy, Anna, and me.

Amy, Anna and Jo, Lone Peak (I think?) in the background.

Big sunshine in Big Sky country.

Tell me you see the humor in these ladies playing Hoot, Owl, Hoot with NOT A CHILD IN SIGHT.

Ski selfie.

Anna, Stacy, Amy, Jo, Gretchen, and our newest addition, Baby Girl Linley. And Gretch is pregnant with our 10th offspring, a BOY due in July!

Secret looooooovers.

Seriously, though, best.friend.ever.

Hot tubbing. The hat, while not sexy, is medically necessary - Reynaud prevention.

Cooking up some love with Stac, Anna, Gretch, and Linley.

These girls. How did I get so lucky?!? First I get the best ladies to call my own from HS, and then college, too. I wish my Bean has even half my luck on the girlfriend front.

Meanwhile, back at home, this girl was eager to rock her Big Sky love, too.

And enjoyed a wonderful long weekend with her favorite Mimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design